It Takes a VillageWhether during pregnancy, labor, or after the baby is born, the support of experienced perinatal caregivers can greatly improve your birth experience. Bay Area Birth Information offers a wide range of resources to nurture expectant parents through the childbearing year. BABI has a network of experts serving the San Jose, Peninsula and Greater Bay Area, including but not limited to:
- Doulas: Birth & Postpartum
- Lactation Consultants
- Childbirth Education: Lamaze, Bradley, Birthing From Within
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness: Yoga, Pilates, Baby Boot Camp
- Prenatal, Postpartum & Infant Massage
- Counseling, including: Anxiety surrounding childbirth and parenting, Post Partum Depression, and SOLACE for Mothers (Healing After Traumatic Childbirth)
- And many more...
Download the 2015-16 Resource Guide.pdf (PDF) -
Send our current guide to clients, pass on to other parents, and post it on your own website.
*Disclaimer: BABI does not endorse or recommend any particular member. We encourage you to interview potential providers, check recommendations, and references before choosing any provider.